Ewegurt Sheep Milk Freeze-Dried Treats
Sheep’s milk contains levels of critical nutritional substances like protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, thiamin, riboflavin, Vitamins B6, B12 and D, the medium chain amino acids, linoleic acids and all 10 essential amino acids.
Sheep’s milk contains about one third more energy than cow or goat milk. It has double the protein and much more of the right kinds of fats, vitamins and minerals, particularly calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc, while being lower in sodium. It has more than twice as much Vitamin C, and double or triple the other essential vitamins. Importantly, it also has more folic acid (folate).
We are delighted to ofer these special treats / toppers in the following recipes:
- Ewegurt Freeze Dried Treat & Food Topper with Sardines
- Ewegurt Freeze Dried Treat & Food Topper with Emu
- Ewegurt Freeze Dried Treats for Cats
Benefits for Dogs
- Helps support relaxation for dogs with all types of anxiety, fear or over excitement issues.
- Good for a sensitive tummy.
- Perfect for lactose intolerant dogs.
- Supplies wonderful probiotics that support healthy digestion. Let's admit it, regularity is a beautiful thing.
- Probiotics help build your dog's immune defenses.
- Good for dogs on antibiotics.
- Promotes restfull sleep and positive mood.
Benefits for Cats
- Ewegurt's new cat treat is a blend of fresh emu liver and heart,whole duck and sheep milk yogurt.
- All ingredients are free of preservatives and antibiotics and gently freeze-dried to lock in all of the nutrition and taste.
- These biologically appropriate treats nourish and reward your cat with a taste she loves.
- The treat is also a problem solver. It helps support relaxation in cats with all sorts of anxieties.